Τhe civil non-profit company with the name "AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI" based in Athens, 52 Spyridonos Trikoupi & Asimaki Fotila 1, 114 73, Greece (hereinafter "AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI") developed, with the founding sponsorship of Microsoft Hellas S.A., in technical collaboration with ATCOM INTERNET & MULTIMEDIA S.A., in scientific collaboration with the associations "LARA Hellenic School of Dogs - Blind Drivers" and "PERPATO Association of People with Motion Problems and Friends" and under the auspices of the Ministry of Tourism (hereinafter all the above referred to as the "Partners"), the ExtraMilers platform for the information and promotion of accessible tourism in the Greek islands (hereinafter referred to as the "Platform"). The aim of the AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI is to ensure through the Platform the right to tourism for people with disabilities (hereinafter referred to as the "PWDs").
The Platform provides the following services and opportunities:
- Providing information in relation to points of interest that are accessible to PWDs users at the platform's destinations.
- Providing personalized proposals in relation to points of interest that are accessible to PWDs users in the destinations of the Platform based on the needs of each user, as they arise from the information that each user completes and submits to create its personal account.
- Ability to connect a PWDs user with the Volunteer user selected through the Call-to-Action button (CTA button). The Volunteer user can reject or accept the request received from the Platform via email. In case the request is accepted, the PWDs user will have access to the details of the selected Volunteer user. If the Volunteer user does not respond positively within 3 days, the request will be deleted and both users will be informed by the Platform via email.
- Ability of each user PWDs to insert points of interest in lists of favorite places that it creates in order to easily search and find in the future.
- Ability of each user PWDs to provide feedback and evaluate the points of interest that appear on the Platform in terms of their accessibility and in general the services they provide to PWDs users in order to confirm the validity of the information provided through the Platform and to update it respectively. You grant to AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI the permission to use your feedback for the above purposes.
- Ability of each user to suggest new points of interest that are accessible to PWDs users in the destinations of the Platform and to provide information about them in order to enrich the information provided through the Platform. You grant AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI the permission to use the information for the above purpose.
- Ability to use functional artificial intelligence tools (AI Tools), such as Face Recognition, Speech to Text, Immersive Reader and Text Analytics, to facilitate the navigation of users, as well as to adapt the Platforms’ services to their needs.
New services, destinations and points of interest in the islands of Greece will be soon added to the Platform.
AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI wishes the Platform to be user friendly. In case you need information about the Platform, its use or any other issue you face with it, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +30 213 088 636.
- Account Creation
AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI reserves the right to grant the right of access and use of the Platform to third parties as well as to impose terms/restrictions on the access and use of the Platform.
- Terms and restrictions of use
In order for the Platform to be useful for you, and at the same time to be a safe and functional environment for all its users, you must use the Platform according to the following terms:
- You will provide accurate and true information when creating your personal account and will update it whenever required. If it is noticed that false information has been submitted, your right to access and use the Platform may be suspended.
- You will keep the selected password for your personal account confidential and secure, and you will not grant access to, or transfer to, your personal account to third parties. You are responsible for the activity that takes place in your personal account and you are obliged to immediately notify AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI for any unauthorized use.
- In the context of feedback, you will provide true and accurate information. The same goes for suggesting new points of interest. You should not post information or comments that (a) are fraudulent, harmful, threatening, offensive, obscene, slanderous, defamatory, hateful or discriminatory or (b) contain information which you are not authorized to provide through the Platform or in general (e.g., confidential information).
- You are not allowed to use the Platform and its content for promotional, advertising, defamatory, professional, commercial, competitive or other purposes. The right to access and use the Platform is granted for your personal purposes.
- You are not allowed to upload viruses or malware to the Platform or take any action that could cause problems with the Platform operation and security.
- You are not allowed to violate the rights of third parties through the use of the Platform, including intellectual property rights.
- You are not allowed to remove from the Platform trademarks, copyright or industrial property notes or other proprietary identifiers or other trademarks recognizing the contribution of third parties to the development of the Platform.
- You are not allowed to copy, retain copies, republish, show, reproduce, share, disclose or otherwise provide to third parties, amend, store, permanently retain, create derivative works from, upload or export data from the Platform or its content or software.
- You are not allowed to decode, decrypt, reverse or export the code, or circumvent the security and protection mechanisms of the Platform.
- To the extent that you download or use applications for mobile phones or other portable devices, you allow AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI to download and install relevant updates, if any.
- Copyrights and Industrial Property Rights
- Limitation of liability
AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI strives to provide reliable information and secure services through the Platform, with the ultimate goal of improving the living conditions of every PWDs user both when using the Platform and primarily when visiting the destinations and points of interest that appear in Platform. However, AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI points out and draws your attention to the fact that the Platform contains only general information and, although personalized suggestions are made based on your needs as they arise from the information you complete and submit when creating your personal account, it does not take into account any peculiarities of your condition, your preferences, your complete and accurate medical or other history or other information that may affect the information provided. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI provides the Platform exclusively to facilitate your visit to the destinations of the Platform and not to provide advice of any kind.
AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI does not give any kind of guarantee or promise, explicit or implied, regarding the Platform and its content, including the correctness, accuracy, up-to-dateness, validity or completeness of the information provided, and the suitability of the suggested points of interest both in general and in relation to the needs of each user. It is your responsibility to confirm the validity of the information and the suitability of the points of interest for you and the choice to rely on the Platform and its content is solely yours. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI advises you to confirm any information contained in the Platform before making decisions based on it. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI bears absolutely no responsibility for any damage or injury that may arise from your choice to rely on the Platform and its content.
In addition, AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI does not guarantee the proper operation of the Websites, the correction or absence of errors, viruses and malware or the non-violation of third parties’rights. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI reserves the right to amend and/or temporarily or permanently suspend the operation of all or part of the Websites with and/or without notice. The Websites and their content are provided as such without explicit or implied warranties of any kind.
AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI, the Partners or any other third party service providers on the Platform, as well as their directors, shareholders, employees and affiliates, bear absolutely no responsibility for any damage or injury, direct, indirect, incidental or of any other kind you or a third party suffer from accessing, using or incapacity to use the Websites, whether caused by negligence, even gross negligence, or error or omission of AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI, by any of the Partners or third party service providers regarding the Platform or its employees or their affiliates, unless it is proven that the damage or injury was caused with deceit by one of the above persons with the intent to cause harm to you in particular. Exclusion of liability also includes causing any damage from the transmission of a virus to your electronic equipment. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI is not responsible for any damage caused in case of force majeure.
Websites include hyperlinks or references to third parties’ websites. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI does not bear any responsibility for their content. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI is not responsible for any damage you may suffer from the decision to use or visit these websites.
The specific term of limitation of liability will continue to apply even in case of deletion of your Platform’s account, termination of its use by your side or termination of the Agreement by AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI.
You can terminate the Agreement at any time by deleting your personal account, in which case you will no longer have the right to access and use the Platform.
- Other Terms
- The Agreement is governed by Greek law and the Courts of Athens shall be exclusively competent to settle any dispute between you and AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI in relation to the Platform or its use
- The invalidity of some of the Agreement’s terms does not lead to the invalidity of all the other terms.
- The non-exercise by AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI of its rights deriving from the Agreement or the law, does not imply its waiver of these rights.