The private non-profit company with the name “AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI”, with its registered address in Athens, 52 Spyridonos Trikoupi street & 1 Asimaki Fotila street, 114 73, Greece (“AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI”), developed the platform ExtraMilers, which for the provision of information and the promotion of accessible tourism on Greek islands (“Platform”) under the founding sponsorship of Microsoft Hellas S.A., with the technical cooperation of ATCOM INTERNET AND MUTLIMEDIA S.A. and the scientific cooperation of the associations “LARA Hellenic School of Dogs-Blind Guides” and “PERPATO Association of People with Motor Problems and Friends” and under the auspices of the Ministry of Tourism (the above collectively “Partners”). The intention of AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI is to guarantee through the Platform to individuals with a disability the right to tourism.
The Platform offers the following services/possibilites:
- Provision of information about points of interest that are accessible to individuals with a disability in the destinations of the Platform.
- Provision of personalized recommendations of points of interest that are accessible to individuals with a disability in the destinations of the Platform on the basis of the needs of each user, as such arise from the information that each user completes and submits when creating his/her personal account.
- Possibility for each user to introduce points of interest in the lists of favourite places that he/she creates in order to find them more easily in the future.
- Possibility for each user to provide feedback and evaluate the points of interest in relation to their accessibility and generally the services that they provide to individuals with a disability for the purpose of verifying the accuracy of the information offered through the Platform and updating and renewing such information. You hereby grant to AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI the license to use the feedback that you provide for the above purposes.
- Possibility for each user to suggest new points of interest that are accessible to individuals with a disability in the destinations of the Platform and provide information about them in order to enrich the information provided through the Platform. You hereby grant to AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI the license to use such information for the above purpose.
New services, destinations and points of interest on Greek islands will be soon included in the Platform.
AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI wishes to make the Platform easy to use. In case you need information about the Platform, its use or any other issue related to the Platform, please get in touch by sending your email to email@example.com or by calling at +30 213 088 636.
- Creation of an account
AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI reserves the right to grant to third persons the right to access and use the Platform, as well as impose terms and limitations regarding the access and use of the Platform.
- Terms and limitations of use
In order to render the Platform useful for you and to make it a safe and functional environment for all its users, you need to use the Platform in accordance with the following terms:
- You will provide accurate and true information when creating your personal account and you will update them if necessary. In case you did not submit accurate information, AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI may suspend your right to access and use the Platform at any time.
- You will keep the password that you selected for your personal account secret and secure and you will not provide access to, or transfer, your personal account to any third person. You are responsible for the activity that takes place in your personal account and you shall inform immediately AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI of any authorized use.
- When providing feedback, you will provide true and accurate information. The same applies when you suggest new points of interest. You are not allowed to submit information or comments a) that are fraudulent, harmful, threatening, offensive, vulgar, defamatory, scurrilous, hateful or discriminatory, or b) that contain information that you have no right to make available through the Platform or generally (e.g. confidential information).
- You are not allowed to use the Platform and its material for promotional, marketing, defamatory, professional, commercial, competing or other purposes. The right to access and use the Platform is granted for personal purposes.
- You are not allowed to upload to the Platform viruses or other harmful software or proceed to any action that could jeopardise the function and security of the Platform.
- You are not allowed to infringe through the use of the Platform third party rights, including rights of intellectual property.
- You are not allowed to remove any trademarks, notices of intellectual or industrial property or other types of proprietary notices or other notices displayed on the Platform as recognition of other persons’ contribution to the development of the Platform.
- You are not allowed to copy, retain copies, (re)publish, display, reproduce, disclose to, share with or otherwise provide to third parties, modify, save, permanently retain, create derivative works from, download or extract data from, the Platform or its content or its software.
- You are not allowed to decrypt, decode, reverse-engineer or extract the code or bypass the security and protection mechanisms of the Platform.
- To the extent that you download or use the applications for mobile phones or other portable devices, you authorize AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI to download and install relevant updates, if applicable.
- Intellectual and industrial property
- Limitation of liability
AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI always tries to provide reliable information and secure services through the Platform, its ultimate goal being to improve the living conditions of individuals with a disability when they use the Platform, and, more significantly, when they visit the destinations and points of interest contained in the Platform. However, AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI highlights and draws your attention to the fact that the Platform contains general information only and, although personalized recommendations are made on the basis of your needs, as such arise from the information that you complete and submit when creating your personal account, that the Platform does not take into account the particular characteristics of your case, your preferences, your full and accurate medical record or other type of record or other data that might affect the information that is provided through the Platform. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI provides the Platform only to make your visit to the destinations of the Platform easier and does not provide any kind of advice.
AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI gives no warranty or promise of any type whatsoever, whether explicit or implied, in relation to the Platform and its content, including in relation to the accuracy, correctness, up-to-dateness, validity or completeness of the information that is provided through the Platform, or the suitability of the points of interest recommended to its users whether in general or in relation to the needs of each user. It is your responsibility to verify the validity of the information and the suitability of the points of interest for you and the choice to rely on the Platform and its content rests with you. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI suggests that you verify any information contained in the Platform before deciding to rely on it. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI does not bear any responsibility for any loss or damage that you might suffer as a result of relying on the Platform and its content.
Moreover, AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI does not give any guarantee of any kind regarding the uninterrupted use of the Web Sites, the non-infringement of third-party rights or that the Platform is and will be free of errors, viruses or other harmful software and that any errors will be corrected. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI reserves the right to modify and/or suspend temporarily or permanently the operation of all or part of the Web Sites with or without prior notice. The Web Sites and their content is provided “as is” without any explicit or implicit guarantees.
AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI, the Partners or any other third party Platform service providers, as well as their directors, shareholders, employees and agents shall not be liable in any event whatsoever for any damage or loss, whether direct, indirect, consequential or other type of loss or damage, that you or a third party might suffer as a result of the access to, the use or inability to use the Web Sites, whether such damage or loss is caused by the negligence (including gross negligence), fault or omission of AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI, any of the Partners or any other third party Platform service provider or any of their employees or agents, unless it is proved that the damage or loss was caused by the willful misconduct of any of the above persons with the intention to cause damage to you in specific. The limitation of liability includes any damage suffered as a result of the transmission of any virus to your electronic equipment. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI shall not be responsible for any damage caused in case of force majeure events.
The Web Sites contain links or references to third-party websites. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI shall not be responsible for the content of any such website. AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI does not bear any responsibility for any damage that you might suffer if you decide to use or visit such websites.
This limitation of liability term will survive the deletion of your account with the Platform, the discontinuation of its use by you or the termination of the Agreement by AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI.
You mau at at any time terminate the Agreement by deleting your personal account, in which case you will no longer have the right to access and use the Platform.
- General Terms
- The Agreement is governed by Greek law and any dispute arising between you and AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI in relation to the Platform or its use will be resolved by the competent courts of Athens, Greece.
- If any term of the Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms.
- A failure or delay by AGONI GRAMMI GONIMI to exercise any right under the Agreement or the law shall not constitute a waiver of that right or any other right or remedy.